Re: [orca-list] installing orca on debian

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 10:36:08PM -0500, Alonzo wrote:
I tried addingg the experimental reposityr ot my system and did
aptitude install gnome-orca/experimental

I deleted the packages for now because at-spi and a python package could not
be configured correctly.

Why not? Can you give us the exact error message? Nobody can help you unless
you provide full details of any errors that were reported.