To: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2008 6:34 AM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] installing orca on debian

When I recompiled all the orca related packages from svn recently,
everything pretty much compiled flawlessly.  A couple times I ran into
problems with missing headers and the like but was able to track them
down in searching in aptitude and installing the dev counterparts of
those packages.  I'm using it now.  Is experimental a replacement for
unstable or is that yet another level of Debian package maintenance?
I'm still on Testing right now because I just got started with Debian
and I wanna get comfortable with how things work in this environment
before I go off and start experimentaing with potentially unstable
packages.