[orca-list] installing orca on debian

Hello everyone,

I'm using Debian Lenny and wanitng to install the latest version of
Orca.  I am having a problem installing at-spi. I will attach the
resaults from the terminal and hopefully someone can tell me what to do.
I'm not sure if the latest version of Orca is abel to work in
Gnome2.22.3, but if so I would like to install it.
If there is any suggestions as to what distro I can go with that
includes the latest of gnome that would be helpful.  I know Ubuntu has
the updated gnome, but perhaps there is another suggestion to. Forsite
linux seemed like an option, but I'm not sure if there is a way to
install it with out sighted assistance.

Thank's in advance,
Alonzo