Re: [orca-list] orca-customizations.py

Of cours all Europe is covered by yahoo, I think. The question is to know what to input in the line. I'm going to check if I can find something about it.

Victor Oliveira

Scott Berry escreveu:
Hello there,

you may need to actually check on Yahoo and ensure that your country 	is
supported by the script.  Please remember all zip codes are done through
Yahoo.  Although I'll talk to Storm about this and see if it would be
possible to use a better service.  Again, for the time being though just
go ahead and look at Yahoo and see if your country is supported.

Scott