Re: [orca-list] Openoffice3 and Orca.

Hi.

Though the sighted can see the list of the number of words to be found
in the find and replace dialogue box, it is totally inaccessible with
orca.

I recently discovered that there are some odd, seemingly hybrid, objects
in OpenOffice: Part combo box and part list, part list and part scroll
pane, and so on.  I'll take a look at the find and replace dialog box
items.

Then again, the help windo is also not much accessible.

The contents are displayed in a read-only text object. In order to read
the content, you need to enable the use of caret navigation of read-only
text objects. See the OOo Options dialog under Accessibility. Once
you've done that, few presses of F6 should move you into that object and
then you should be able to access the content just like any other text
document.

It will be nice and helpful if some of you can guide me through the auto
filter option.

For now I will leave this to the community because that's not a feature
I have regular use for.  It might even be a nice candidate for an audio
tutorial. <smile> Otherwise, I'll try to take a look within a few days
and see if I can at least type something up.

Hope this helps at least somewhat. Take care.
--Joanie