[orca-list] [Fwd: orca don't speek]

Hello, I'm forwarding an e-mail Andrey accidentally sent to me instead
to the list.  He's using Gnome Speech.  Best regards, Tomas.

-------- Original message --------
Subject: orca don't speek
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 16:39:55 +0400
From: andrey <buten77 mail ru>
To: Tomas Cerha <cerha brailcom org>

Hello!
I have some questions:
Very often if i work very fast, for example, do fast cursor movement
while orca speeking orca stop speek and i have to restart it.
Why it so can i solve it?
I have ubuntu 8.04 I've upgraded system.
My comuter -- is desktop pentium iv 3.0 ghz 1 gb ram.
For some reson orca respond very slow when i move through files or
folders.
I can move fast, but if i want to listen what orca speek i have to stop
and listen.
Pres down wait about 2 or, some times  3  seconds, and only then orca
speek.
Is it normal situation?
Or, when i worke in firefox, some times when i move down orca respond
fast, and some times like i go through folders.
I just want to know is it ok, or not?

andrey <buten77 mail ru>