[orca-list] Openoffice3 and Orca.

Nothing much has really changed as far as the find and replace dialogue
box in openoffice3 spreadsheet with Orca.
Though the sighted can see the list of the number of words to be found
in the find and replace dialogue box, it is totally inaccessible with
orca.
Then again, the help windo is also not much accessible.

For example, I couldn't find a way to use the auto filter option in
spreadsheet.
It will be nice and helpful if some of you can guide me through the auto
filter option.

RGDS,
P. Balaraman.