Re: [orca-list] Speech-dispatcher

Hi: Yes, I have viavoice installed. I'm working with, using gnome-speech. But I cannot find ibmtts module installed! Where may I get it?
I'm using ubuntu hardy.
Many thanks for all again.

Victor Oliveira

Hermann escreveu:
On 20.10.2008 at 15:16:24 VÃtor Oliveira <vitoroliveira2008 gmail com> wrote:

Yes, I can make speech-dispatcher work, but only with espeak, not with
viavoice. I red carefuly the page, but I don't know what to do more!

Do you have a Viavoice installed?
If so, you must have the Ibmtts Speech-dispatcher module installed
too. Type:
ls -l /usr/lib/speech-dispatcher-modules
Eventually you find them in /usr/local/lib
Note: It would be helpful if you tell us which Linux you have installed.
Hermann