Re: [orca-list] Speech-dispatcher

Yes, I can make speech-dispatcher work, but only with espeak, not with viavoice. I red carefuly the page, but I don't know what to do more!

Victor Oliveira

Tomas Cerha escreveu:
Vítor Oliveira napsal(a):

Sorry to return with this subject. Yes, it's starting. It is already in
Orca preferences. But it doesn't speak at all! I think I must do
something more with it. I think it's just a driver, and I have to
configurae any voice to it, for example, viavoice. How can I do it?

Hello, did you read http://live.gnome.org/Orca/SpeechDispatcher ?  Does
the spd-say command produce something?  Do you have any output modules
working?  Whats in /var/log/speech-dispatcher?

Best regards, Tomas