[orca-list] Heres a ap that works with orca some of you may have been looking for

Hi, If you are using intrepid, I discovered a really nice app that is accessible. Unfortunately it only works
in the root account with Orca, but it does work.
What is it? If you go to add remove programs and search usb. There is a program for making a ubuntu boot usb
disk. Yes, you can insert a 1 gb flash drive and make a boot drive out of it.
   Now the drawback. Your computer has to be able to boot from the usb port, and I have not found a way to
save settings. According to the choices it saves a 128 space that I thought would automatically store
settings like oralux did. But this doesn't seem to be the case.
   However, on my dell laptop, it did boot from my usb drive, and the speed once it is loaded is pretty good.
I would say at least twice as fast as a live CD.
I thought this might be of interest to some, I know I have wanted a way to carry ubuntu on a usb flash drive
for some time, and this program can easily be used by new users.
Mike.