Re: [orca-list] Heres a ap that works with orca some of you may have been looking for

Hello, I have tried to compile some instructions from different
sources which describe how to prepare a ubuntu bootable live flash
disk. I have successfully installed hardy and run the disk as live
disk.
it can be found on http://linuxaccessibility.blogspot.com
However, there was a minor problem while installing. some error
regarding cd drive was encountered and the flash disk could not be
mounted by hardy after install. Please take a look and suggest how to
improve. It may benefit many users like me who are freshers in linux.
Thanks,
Aruni.