Re: [orca-list] a suggestion to solve pdf reading with orca.

hello all,
I think that after this long discussion about the issue, evince must
be the point of focus because as wili and others suggested,
the ^ navigation mode and other necessary things should not take a lot
of time to be implemented.
By the way wil, can you point me to the link for the bug again?
I just seam to have lost it.
and Please provide me the email addresses of the hackers on the evince
team working on this bug if some one is aware of their contact
details.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.