Re: [orca-list] litle oftopic

I think the following message was meant to be sent to the list, please
note that the default rply to on list messages is the original sender
not the list, use "reply to list" or "reply to all", or even manually
change the to address when replying if you want the reply to go to the
list.

I don't know much about festival itself, so may have this wrong, but I
didn't think espeak and festival worked together. I believe both
festival and espeak can use mbrola voices. Also both festival and espeak
have speech-dispatcher drivers, so can be controlled through
speech-dispatcher.

Michael Whapples