[orca-list] Ctrl+Alt+Tab not working (Re: I'm having trouble getting to the top panel in the root account)

Hi Mike:

I believe it's the Compiz window manager failing to provide the support.
You may need to switch back to the Metacity window manager.  To do so:

Alt+F1 to go to the Applcations menu
Right arrow twice to go to the System menu
Down to the Preferences menu
Right to open the Preferences menu
Down once to Appearance, press return

In the Appearance Preferences dialog that appears, go to the Visual
Effects tab.  Select the "None" radio button item.

This should dump Compiz and enable Metacity.  At the same time, please
feel free to grouse to the Compiz folks to get them to provide the Ctrl
+Alt+Tab feature out of the box.

Hope this helps,

Will