[orca-list] Firefox 3.0.3 works with Orca latest svn version

Dear List!

In Intrepid beta release I updated Orca with svn trunk.
Firefox 3.0.3 works again with Orca my machine!
I installed latest security updates before doing Orca update, but my wife helps me solve my sound card problem, I wroted yesterday this problem with Ubuntu Accessibility List. I think yesterday interrupt the security update, I not understand why interrupted the update process.

Thamks,

Attila