Re: [orca-list] [Off topic] system sounds on intrepid

Hello Rob,

Rob Hill wrote:
I don't have your message to hand, but I seem to remember that you're
using the ibmtts synthesiser.
No, I was just using Espeak. I didn't know that Voxin existed and that it had such a good price, immediately bought it yesterday.

However, I found some related bug reports:

The above linked bug mentiones that you have to install the libcanberra-gnome package. I did that, and my login sound is working, my error/info sound doesn't. Of other sound effects I'm not sure yet.

I'll keep you posted if I find something more.

Bram