Re: [orca-list] Can orca read battery messages

Hi Mike,

mike wrote:
Hi, is there a way to get Orca to read lo battery messages? I assume gnome does have this feature, but I
never hear anything from Orca.
Try enabling the "present tooltips" option in the general tab of the Orca preferences. I'm getting feedback from Orca when there are notifications: new mail, network connect/disconnect etc, I think that this option controls that. In Ubuntu 8.10/intrepid it's also possible to set up a sound alert for battery warnings, not sure about other distros and Gnome versions.
Mike.
Bram