Re: [orca-list] Can orca read battery messages

-----Mensaje original-----
De: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] En
nombre de mike
Enviado el: sábado, 04 de octubre de 2008 22:34
Para: orca
Asunto: [orca-list] Can orca read battery messages

Hi,

Hello

is there a way to get Orca to read lo battery messages? I assume gnome does
have this feature, but I never hear anything from Orca.

I wrote a script to orca-customizations.py file to add that function.
You can check the batery status in percent, if the battery is charging or if
it is present.
You can search that message into the list's history messages or I can send
you the code

Regards
        Jonathan Chacón