Re: [orca-list] having a problem compiling at-spi from svn

Am 01.10.2008 18:07, Scott Berry schrieb:
herman,

I did forget to install sudo "apt-get build-dep at-spi" but I did now.
Do I have to do a clean anything before I begin or just re-download
at-spi and delete the current directory with at-spi in it?

Change into your at-spi directory and do:
make clean
and then
svn up
Then start the whole compilation procedure. Check after every step the screen echo, especially the last few lines.
Hermann