[orca-list] having a problem compiling at-spi from svn

hello there,

I am trying to compile at-spi from the svn repository however, I am
having no luck.  I did get get the trunk of at-spi down.  But
the ./autogen.sh is giving me the problem and I am using Ubuntu.

Here is what I type:

./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr --libexedir=/usr/lib/at-spi

When I do this I get a lot of warnings.  Unfortunately I can't put them
all down but I'll put a few down.
aclocal:configure.in:50: Warning: Macro 'am_gconf_source_2' not found in
library

Then it runs autoconf and auto header and then I  run in to another
warning:

Autoheader Warning: Using auxiliary files such as `acconfig.h',
`config.h.bot' and `config.h.top' to define templates for `config.h.in'
is depricated and discouraged.

These are a couple of the errors they look allto be auto header errors.
I wonder if this means I missed something in the build process of
grabbing files from apt-get?

Your help is very much appreciated.

Scott