Re: [orca-list] inaccessible program Echolinux 0.17A

Hi!
Take a look at svxlink http://svxlink.sourceforge.net. The user
program is very inaccessible, it's made for qt and is called qtel. The
server program for setting up a node for echolink is a text console
system. Contact the auther to make him aware of that we are more blind
hams out there who want his qtel software accessible. I have tried but
no possitive response.
All the best.
73 de SM5XGP /Tony. Echolink 7682 when I'm online.