[orca-list] Orca stops speaking impredictably.

Hello everybody.
I have the hardest to solve problem that a user could encounter.
After a few minutes of regular use, Orca stops speaking in my machine. To
reactivate it, i have to close it (orca -q) from the launch application
dialog and then launch it again from the same window.
Unfortunately i can't find a way to reproduce this bad behavior. It simply
seem to happen when my computer wants. :-)
I use Ubuntu 8.10 with Orca 2.24 and espeak.
Has anybody got any suggestion for me?
Thank you so much and have a nice day.

Fabrizio.