[orca-list] please, would somebody of us could try The latest version of Truecrypt with Orca?

Dear users,

Please, would somebody of us be so kind and would to take some time for triing Truecrypt latest version with Orca? I would like only know, if this program can be used with Orca atleast by using flat rewiev cursor, or if this program is totally at-spi incompatible. I Am giving You suggestion to test this program, because this encryption tool can create virtual drives like encrypted file containers, so eventhough Your installation could become unusable, You will never lost Your encrypted files. If this program will be inaccessible because of incompatibility with at-spi architecture, could somebody who is experienced C language programmer look on A truecrypt source code, how complex would be to adapt truecrypt user interface to be more at-spi compatible?

Because may be, that Truecrypt development team will do not want to reprogramm Truecrypt.

Thank You very much for Your answer.

The kindness regards.

Janusz Chmiel