Re: [orca-list] open solaris and ibmtts/cepstral

I'll need to dig into the exact details. The important high order bit is that it works.

Will

On Nov 21, 2008, at 6:52 PM, Michael Whapples wrote:

You say that OSS is used for sound. In my installation the sound system is reported as SunAudio. I believe OSS is available for solaris, is this something separate to SunAudio, or is SunAudio an improved OSS?

Michael Whapples