[orca-list] Problem with orca auto start at log in on OpenSolaris, how to get debugging information?

Hello,
I have noticed that on OpenSolaris that when I have orca set to automatically start when I log in that most of the time when I log out and log back in (with out restarting the machine) orca seems to be started twice but as two users (or that is all I can conclude). To explain what I mean in a bit more detail, one instance seems normal (at least in the way it says Welcome to orca) and the other one starts going through orca set up (except I cannot anser the questions). Now the instance of orca which seemed to be running normally, reads the desktop OK, but when I go into applications (eg. volume control) orca reports the window as being inaccessible. This bug seems to show itself if I add orca either by preferred applications or by the option in orca's settings. One observation I can say I have made is that gnome-speech is still speaking even when the desktop has disappeared when I logout, I don't know if this has anything to do with it.

As I said this happens mostly, not quite all the time but the majority of the time.

Now how could I provide debugging information (if it is needed) as one instance doesn't seem to pick up orca's settings.

Michael Whapples