[orca-list] IS abiword compatible with At-spi architecture and could be theoretically by used with Orca?

Dear developers of Orca,

    I would like to ask You, if would be possible to customize Orca to work with Abiword, word processor included with Gnome package. I Am aware, that Open office Write and openoffice package can be used with Orca, but I would like to know, if would be also possible to customize Orca to be used also with Abiword. I found out, that many dialog windows and tabs can be read with Orca, but user can not read The text, use arrow keys while creating or editing document.

Thank You very much for Your answer.

The kindness regards.

Janusz Chmiel