[orca-list] would somebody from this list do somethink to find console based file manager for most Linux distros?

Dear users and developers,

    I found out, that Nautilus is really quite unusable inside lists, when user wants to quick brovse folders and want to open files. It is not possible to confortly use Nautilus for those tasks. Because modifiing Nautilus source code or whole at-spi architecture is complex programmers task with non sure results related to improve algorithms to display list quickly, my opinion is, that problems is not in Orca or at-spi, but in Nautilus it self, because I tried to brovse files without at-spi compatible Linux screen reader running and The Nautilus displaied files with several second delay too.

    So is there any chance to find good alternative to Nautilus file manager, Linux console based file manager, which could be accessed with console based screen reader, Orca can also work inside gnome terminal, but I do not know, if it could work also with console based file manager. I know about Emac speak environment, file manager is also used, but I would like to know, if it could be possible to find standalone file manager faster than Nautilus.

Console based screen rreaders such as yasr, speakup and others could help to work with console based Linux applications.