[orca-list] Orca & DVDongle

Hi: I know that there are to many things to fix but I'd like to work in linux with an application for radio amateurs who has a dongle an alows us to work Dstar mode, an incripted digital voice mode from Icom. The application is called DVTool and can be found at http://www.dvdongle.com Under windows, the only working fine with it is NVDA via java access bridge. DVTool is a java aplication and I cannot see any reason for not making orca work with it. If there are radio amateurs in the group perhaps some one is working with DVDongle?

Victor Oliveira