Re: [orca-list] OpenSolaris 2008.11 b101 rc1b available

Hi will,
Great news!
I am going to give it a try tomorrow or day after at the most.

I hope you got my private email regarding the national conference in
India on free and Open source.
With this news of Open solaris becoming all the more accessible.  Now
I feel it is all the more needed that we spread this in the country
and this conference will be a nice base because I came to know off
late that there are many blind people who anticipated some
accessibility event like I did for orca and firefox accessibility last
year.

So Please do give a serious thought to it, I am prepared to spare my
time for the preparation and I can coordinate with sun's officials out
here in India.

By the way what version of open office is coming in Open solaris with
this latest version?  and do you have orca 2.24 on it?
Do let me know.
happy hacking.
KK