From: "Mike Reiser" <metalhead1009000 gmail com>
To: "Earle" <rowdyamerican gmail com>
Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2008 11:29 PM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Installing Ubuntu 8.04 From Inside Windows

Leave the install alone when it says checking the installation.  Wubi is
verifying that everything is installed correctly.  The system will restart
it self after awhile and then you can log in.  It takes about half an hour
to complete.

Mike
aim screen name: chrchmiker.
MSN screen name: metalhead1009000 gmail com
Yahoo screen name: miker19882001.
Skype screen name: miker1988