Re: [orca-list] success with installing opensolaris using orca

Wil,
I'm using 2008.11rc1b which was made available on genunix.org on friday. I've installed opensolaris both natively and under virtualbox now and have gotten both to work. Still trying to puzzle out the command line for installing packages since the package manager gui is so slow as I mentioned earlier. And having access to administrative aps from the desktop without worrying about loss of speech is a good thing. Next to look at are how openoffice and java-enabled apps work out. I will probably have something more substancial to say at that point other than just "wow, it works" <grin>