[orca-list] success with installing opensolaris using orca

Hello all,
I have successfully installed opensolaris using orca.  I had very little trouble with the installer, and had
no trouble
logging in to the new system.  Two things are annoying though.  First, only the left alt and control keys
seem to work
as modifiers.  I don't know if this an orca peculiarity or something I could remedy some other way.  Second,
the package
manager gui seems to at the very least freeze orca for extended periods of time.  Pidgin also seems to have
this
problem, especially when there are multiple accounts that are connecting at once.  Definitely useful and
helpful
accessibility features for the future might be an audible login prompt indicator like we see in ubuntu, and
better
handling of status messages in the installer.  The only way I could see the progress of the install was to
use flat
review and cycle back and forth between a screen that said "pannel pannel" and "help button".  This allowed
the flat
review to be updated.
Other than that, congradulations to you all at Sun, and thank you so very much for making my boyhood dream
come true.
Ever since the early 90s when I used to dial into shell accounts, and would hear "unix r system v release
4.0", I have
wanted to sit behind a sun console.   Now I and many others can.
Thanks a million,
Josh