[orca-list] Bluetooth in intrepid ibex

Wel, in fact I have no way to know if it's a problem with orca or with interface. I don't know if it's realy shown. When connecting a device that requires password via bluetooth, the edit box to input the password in the computer can not be found with orca. So, the device cannot be connected. If the device is a mouse or a keyboard and so doesn't require passwd, all is working fine. But a terminal braille, for example, cannot be worked via bluetooth. Does anybody els have this problem?

Victor Oliveira