Re: [orca-list] Regarding GNOME hot key in Intrepid

Hi Daniel:

There's a related bug at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/compiz/+bug/228343.

What you need to do is go to "System->Preferences->Appearance".  You can
get to this menu via Alt+F1.  Then, go to the "Visual Effects" tab and
select the "None" radio button.  This will replace Compiz with Metacity
and Ctrl+Alt+Tab should work again.

Hope this helps,

Will