Re: [orca-list] information about eloquence with orca

On 04.11.2008 at 15:52:03 Sauro Cesaretti <me saurocesaretti com> wrote:

Hi all,
I have read in some posts that it's possible to use eloquence i orca
screen reader.

Which posts? Can you more precisely refer to them?

Could you give me some suggestions for that please?
if it's not possible, coud you suggest me another synthetizer that is
more clear than
the original one?

What's the original one? Espeak? If you want a synth that sounds like
Eloquence, you can use Ttsynth, aka Viavoice; but it is non free.

if it's possible I'm even looking for a voice that uses the italian
language.

Again Espeak. But if I remember well, Ttsynth speaks Italian too.
Hermann