Re: [orca-list] thunderbird no longer accessible?

Hi Dave.

four messages and couldn't read a single one. I quit Orca, set things up
for a debug trace, restarted Orca, and now can read those very same
messages. So, things look like Thunderbird is back and working again,

Thunderbird knew that it was being watched.  That usually makes wayward
apps behave. I have on more than one occasion commented on a bug,
"Honest, I am not making this up." <smile>

and I've cried wolf once too often. Sorry,

Hey no apologies necessary.  I appreciate the reports and the
debug.outs.  It's amazing what you can learn from that output, once you
learn how to read it. One of these days I should probably get around to
writing a wiki page on the subject of interpreting debug.outs....

Take care.
--Joanie