Re: [orca-list] thunderbird no longer accessible?

Hey gang.

Just tried the latest nightly of thunderbird, I can't seem to tab to the
message list at all, orca gives no feedback whatsoever.

This turned out to be our bug.  My bug really.  In order to deal with a
unique situation with Gecko table structure, I checked in a fix that
does marvelously with proper tables -- and apparently rather crappily
with tree tables.  I tracked down the problem, verified the fix,
pylinted it, etc. And it seems to solve the problem without breaking
anything else. <smile>  Therefore, I committed the patch to trunk.

If folks who are experiencing this bug can grab the very latest Orca and
verify that the issue is resolved, that would be awesome.

Thanks and my apologies!
--Joanie