[orca-list] Reporting bugs - what to consider and do?

Hi All

After a recent upgrade my copy of evolution on this ubuntu hardy system
went very quiet when I press F9 to send and receive mail.

So once a sighted person informed me of what was happening.  I thought
well I'll have to raise a bug report.  So I set up an account on gnome's
site for reporting bugs.  I looked on the orca site for guidence upon
bug reporting but couldn't find anything.  If I missed it could someone
provide the direct URL?

So I preceeded on the gnome site.  Having decided to report against
evolution rather than orca.  When the site asked for the version of
evolution and gnome.  I Switched to evolution and pulled the help menu
down.  I realised that there was a menu item for reporting a bug.  So I
cancelled the site reporting and attempted to report from the help menu.
Only to find that this dialog isn't very accessible.

Anyway after a couple of attempts I managed to report the fact that the
requesting dialog for the user's keyring password is inaccessible for
orca users.  I'm left with a number of questions regarding bug
reporting.

How do you decide what application to report against when it is
concerning orca interacting with another application?

Is this bug buddy the common way of reporting bugs within gnome
applications?

Is there a simpler way of bug reporting?

Thanks.
--
Gena

http://www.ready2golinux.com