Re: [orca-list] Flag Days Redux

From: "Joanmarie Diggs" <joanmarie diggs gmail com>
Subject: [orca-list] Flag Days Redux

scripts need to go.  And the most reliable way to get them out of there
is to delete them from their installed location.  At least in Ubuntu,
they live in the following location:

/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/Orca

I'm also using Ubuntu, but my files were located in:

/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/orca/

If you are using another distribution, you should be able to find the directory using the following command:

find /usr -name orca.py -print

You'll also have to use sudo when you delete the directory (or all the files in it).

Good luck,

dave