Re: [orca-list] speech-dispatcher Not seen By Orca Ubuntu 8.04

"William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-722-7209" <wacker octothorp org> writes:

I'm pretty sure it was never in any Fedora repo.  But, if Lars sends
or points me to his RPM's, they'll be in SpeakupModified.

OK. I didn't manage to build the latest version yet, but here is the
latest I use:

  http://lamasti.net/filer/repo/lrs/speech-dispatcher-0.6.5-1.fc7.i386.rpm

While building 0.6.6, I have some problems with the python part, it
doesn't use the DESTDIR variable while installing.

I'm not a RPM expert, so please tell me if there are problems with the
package. I'll come back with the latest version when I'm finished.

Best regards,
Lars