Re: [orca-list] can't start speech-dispatcher

Mohammed Al-shar' napsal(a):
I was thinking, will it work if I reinstall speech-dispatcher just in case
I did something to the speech.conf file?

I wouldn't say so.  Use the spd-say command line utility to test your
Speech Dispatcher setup before swithing to it in Orca.  What distro are
you using?  What permission errors did you get when running
/etc/init.d/speech-dispatcher?  Did you check Speech Dispatcher logs?

Best regards, Tomas