Re: [orca-list] Orca -t

Chris Norman <chris norman4 ntlworld com> writes:

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 10:40:32AM +0200, Lars Bjørndal wrote:
Hello!

I did a yum upgrade to Fedora 9, and while I no run orca -t, I get the
following error message:

Yes, I had that too, if you update to the latest svn branche of
orca-2.22 (with the below command) it fixes it (Cheers to Willie Walker
for that one).

yum install gnome-common intltool
svn co http://svn.gnome.org/svn/orca/branches/gnome-2-22 orca
cd orca
./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr
make
make install

Thank you. However, I try to only install rpms on my system. Instead
of installing from svn, I got sighted help so that I could start Orca
from GUI, and configure it from there.

Lars