Re: [orca-list] Orca -t

Hi All:

We finally got to the bottom of this one. I believe the problem is unique to Fedora. :-( The original patch for a different problem came from the folks at RedHat. By the time we investigated the patch, we had already released Orca v2.22.1 without the patch (phew). But, the RedHat folks rolled the patch into their FC9 release, I believe. After we released 2.22.1, we then rolled the RedHat patch into SVN. With the help of wonderful people who are willing to test with SVN sources (thanks -- your help makes a *HUGE* difference), the community discovered this bug and we fixed it prior to v2.22.2.

So...where are we? Orca v2.22.2 just went out today for the GNOME 2.22.2 release this week. How long it takes to find its way into RPMs and apt-get stuff is up to the distributions.

Hope this helps,

Will