[orca-list] Thunderbird: Orca not speaking misspelled words in spell check dialog

Hi,

When I have completed writing a message and hit control-Enter, the spell check dialog box appears (enabled through Edit:Preferences:Composition:Spelling). The first error is announced when the dialog box appears. However, once I have corrected/ignored/added the currently selected word, Orca remains silent as the next word is presented. I need to use flat review mode to determine what is the newly selected "error".

Is anyone else seeing this behavior?

Thanks,

dave