Re: [orca-list] Thunderbird: additional password dialog boxes not receiving focus

"David E. Price" <deprice cs utah edu> writes:

Hi,

I have two mail accounts that I am reading from within Thunderbird.
When I launch Thunderbird, the secondary account's password dialog box
appears.  When I have input my password and hit enter, I don't hear the
password dialog box for my primary email account.  If I hit the tab key,
the Quick Search text box is focused.  If I tab away to another
application and tab back to Thunderbird, the primary account's password
dialog box appears.

Is there anyone else out there using Thunderbird with multiple email
accounts who is also seeing this behavior?

I use it with 3 mail accounts, but I store the passwords in the
password manager. Perhaps you should try this way.
Hermann

--
I use grml (http://grml.org/)