To: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2008 10:40 AM
Subject: [orca-list] Thunderbird: additional password dialog boxes notreceiving focus

Hi,

I have two mail accounts that I am reading from within Thunderbird.
When I launch Thunderbird, the secondary account's password dialog box
appears.  When I have input my password and hit enter, I don't hear the
password dialog box for my primary email account.  If I hit the tab key,
the Quick Search text box is focused.  If I tab away to another
application and tab back to Thunderbird, the primary account's password
dialog box appears.

Is there anyone else out there using Thunderbird with multiple email
accounts who is also seeing this behavior?

Thanks,

dave