Re: [orca-list] Running brltty at startup with Orca.

Hi Marini

I needed to edit the /etc/default/brltty file to load at start up.  If
you read the /usr/share/doc/brltty/README you'll find the necessary
instructions.  Specific to your system.

I also see that there's an example brltty.conf file to restore the
deleted one in that directory.

Gena
Gena