Re: [orca-list] Orca crashes in latest version of Ubuntu.

Hi Josh:

Which version of Ubuntu are you using and which version of Orca are you using? Which speech synthesis engine are you using? What application(s) are you using when Orca 'crashes'? In addition, if you run Orca from the command line, do you notice any noxious looking output on the command line?

Will

Josh Andrews wrote:
High everyone.  I've noticed that Orca crashes about every half hour
in the latest version of Ubuntu.  I'm running an Acer lap top with
both Windows XP and Ubuntu installed.  Could anyone give me step by
step instructions from a complete newby to Linux's perspective?
Thanks a lot,

Josh.