Re: [orca-list] Thunderbird: Home/end/page up/page down keys don't work when reading a message

Hi,

Hermann wrote:
David E. Price writes:
  >  Hi,
  >
  >  When reading a message in Thunderbird, the home/end/page up/page down keys do not move the cursor
position within the window.

  >  Is anyone else seeing this behavior?

Yes, see my former mail. You can press F7 to activate this.

Page up and page down don't work in carat tracking mode. however, these keys should be functional in both modes.

However, this raises a question for the Orca developers. Why are there these two modes? What are the advantages to each mode? Why can't these two modes be combined?

Thanks,

dave