[orca-list] To change orca key again

Hello,

Sorry but I lost the e-mail where you explained me how to change orca key
from orca-configuration file?. Could anybody send me it again? Thanks

And other issue,

I istalled Ubuntu feisty Fawn in my UMPC Oqo and it has a little keyboard
with 54 keys?.
The keyboard has 3 special keys, [function] (like a laptop) [zoom in] and
zoom out]. The last two keys only works in windows vista?
Can I use [zoom in] or [zoom out] like orca key? How can I identify those
keys to configure the orca-configuration file?

Thanks and regards
        Jonathan Chacón